AIM to live the call! for Christ!
…”All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of age.” Amen
2 Fold Mission & Vision
- First of all, AIM for Christ is a response to the call of Jesus in the great commission to “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations…”. AIM for Christ is a ministry dedicated to bringing the gospel of Christ to American Indian nations. We desire to live out the Great Commission as mentioned in Matthew 28:19-20.
- In answering the call we share the gospel and love of Jesus out in the open through various outreaches. Also, the Lord has placed it on our hearts to encourage the existing Christian churches on the Rez in the faith much like Paul in his epistles to the churches such as Philippians and Colossians. We come along side churches to offer resources and help in starting or enhancing their Children’s ministry and offering classes to the congregation on sharing their faith. We want to invest in the future church as well as make diciples that make diciples.
- Second, this is a ministry for those who hear the call and want to answer that call. This can be you, your church group, or any that co-labor with us. We seek ministry opportunities even to those who help us. Sometimes Christians hear the Word of God but have not responded yet to it to become doers. We want to minister to those believers who need to take that step in faith and serve in love. We want to stir each other up for good works while keeping the focus and reason on our first love, Jesus! We want to encourage growing so in love with Jesus, conforming our heart to His heart so that we can see people through His eyes and love them with His heart.
- We hope anything gained spiritually in furthering the Kingdom in partnering with us can be taken back to your community.
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works…– Hebrews 10:24
[Let them] do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share– 1 Timothy 6:18
The vision of AIM for Christ is to live out the Great Commision in all the tribal nations.
Each Indian tribe is considered a nation. The vision the Lord has given is based on the Great Commision, to go out to all the Indian nations and make disciples, teach what He has taught, share the Gospel, the love of Christ, and to serve. We are starting with San Carlos as our Jerusalem. We want to teach them what Christ has taught us. Partnering with locals and training them and discipling them to be disciples that cycle the process and to eventually get them involved to work along side with us and continue to carry on the vision throughout that nation and to the next tribal nations, our Judea, and our Samaria, and so on.
“But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”– Acts 1:8
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the age. Amen.”– Matthew 28:18-20
Statement of Faith
- We believe that Jesus Christ is LORD of lords and King of kings over all, whether they know it or not. Jesus is God!
- We believe in the trinity, God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit are all three persons in the form of one God.
- We believe Jesus came down from His throne to the earth in the form of flesh, born of a virgin, to be a man and dwell among us.
- We believe Jesus was purely righteous without sin making Him the perfect sacrifice for the sin of the world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ suffered and was nailed to a cross, died for all sin, placed in a tomb, and rose again on the third day.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the trinity, anoints, empowers and guides those who are His.
- We believe that the Word of God (the Bible) is infallible, perfect, and authored by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is not desiring religion but a personal relationship with us.
- We believe in the great commission. To go out and seek those who are lost and broken hearted and point them to Christ and disciple them, not keeping the good news just to ourselves but sharing it with the world.
- We don’t believe we can merge spiritual aspects of a particular culture, like ceremonies or traditions that call on other spirits, with Christianity when being involved in missions.
- We don’t believe we are one with nature even though we are part of creation.
- We don’t believe God is inside of nature (pantheism). (We worship the creator not the created).